Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pineapple-Flavoured Bubblegum

Yesterday, it rained. A good, strong, melancholic British rain. Today, the sun burst up like a bubble of pineapple-flavoured gum and seems to have gotten stuck all over my window. I suppose the man in the moon will have to come and clean it off tonight, but for now, it's stuck for GOOD.

Today we have our last lecture of our integral course, something on the Middle Ages and the Church and Heresy. That should be interesting ...

And agenda for the weekend: Study, Sleep, Study, repeat. We have our integral exam a week from today, and I'm gonna ace it if it kills me! *cross fingers!*

After that, it's Dante, Austen, and Romance. Of the Rose. Y'know, the medieval kind ...

AND induction into the all-exclusive, uber elite club of the century: the BODLEIAN.

*geeky moment*

Silence in the Library!

4 comments:

  1. Can I steal you imagery for one of my stories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long as you cite your sources properly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that comparison! Pineapple-flavored gum would NEVER have occurred to me, though :) Sounds tasty to me! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, yeah, not sure where I got that from either .... ! But it works!

    ReplyDelete