Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Blog

To all my dear readers:

Many, many thanks for reading! To my great astonishment, my blogger stats page shows over 1,000 page hits since the end of August! I am amazed; I had begun this blog as a convenient way of keeping a handful of family and friends up-to-date with my adventures, and it seems that it's reached a lot more people than expected! A fabulous and frightening proof of the incredible powers of the internet!

... unless all the hits were from one person, a thousand times over ... hmmm, highly suspicious.

Anyway, updates soon!

3 comments:

  1. .... You'll have to enlighten me. What's a "hit"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog-speak for opening up the blog webpage. Each time you get online and say, "wonder what she's posted today?" and look at the blog, it counts as a hit. So if you look at it fifty times a day, that's fifty hits. That's also fifty minutes of time you could have been watching TV, writing a great American novel, or saving the planet. But I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh ... Thanks, that helps :)Lol.

    ReplyDelete