Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh! Again!

So, these posts are all going to come up backwards and in the wrong order, but you just have to read them upside-down and everything will come out Ok. Something like that. You know, wibbley-wobbley, timey-wimey stuff ... Ok, never mind.

Anyway, so, just remembered: there was something I did notice along our journey through candy-land today, besides edibles, and that was postcards. Lots and lots and dozens of 'em. So, I'm planning on buying out the whole city's worth and sending them across the globe so! I have most people's addresses, but if I don't I can't send you anything (unless I got really creepy and visagevolume-stalked you or looked you up online or put a GPS tracker on your phone or kidnapped your roomate and tickled-tortured him/her until (s)he confessed or ... anything else of the sort, which I might be capable of, but I'm probably too lazy to actually get around to doing) ...

So, point of all that is: email me your addresses! Please. Thanks! Unless you have positive proof that I have them already. Or at least really good proof. Cool? cool.

2 comments: