Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Knight with No Name


Once upon a time, there was a lady who fell in love with a knight. He was the handsomest knight around, and the lady wished to be his, but alas! the knight had no name, and therefore, how could the lady ever address him properly? The knight grew forlorn, for he loved the lady dearly, but alas! with no name, how could he approach the lady? And thus, the knight set out on the quest for a name. He knew not what perils or dangers lay in wait for him, but he set out upon his brave charger, and with a sweet "Godspeed!" the lady watched as her knight rode off into the horizon.

*TBC*

[isn't he adorable? I picked him up at Winchester. He's about an inch tall! I still can't think of something to call him, though! Any suggestions?]

4 comments:

  1. WHOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figured it out!!!!! Congratulate me, my friend! You shall never be rid of me now!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Oh and I like your little knight a lot:) I want a knight in shining armor, too ;)Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no good at thinking up interesting names. Can you think of any characters from C.S. Lewis or G.K. Chesterton whose name might work?

    ReplyDelete