Friday, October 22, 2010

Week 2, Michaelmas Term: DISPARU!

She's murdering Time! Off with her head!

Well, what can I do? He's such an impertinent fellow; he keeps playing games with me. We run round and round in circles, one week after another, like squirrels scampering up and around a tree, higher and higher and higher ... not realizing how far we've gone, I keep following, trying to run all the faster! And then KABOOM! It all goes up in smoke; the tree and squirrels disappear, and there stands old Time, shown to be who he truly is: old, grumpy, impatient, and unwilling to budge for even a moment. I'm coming, I'm coming! I tell him, but he only pushes me all the harder forwards and forwards, faster and faster and faster and faster and AUGH! My paper is due! - you know how that goes!

Anyway, another week blasted into the past; onwards and upwards! I can't believe I've only posted twice this week; is that normal? That seems rather infrequently, though I haven't really been paying attention. Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future ... and yes, no worries, that's the only line I know.

Hope all is well with y'all; I'm going to try to go 'round the city tomorrow and take some more pix to liven up this little brown slab of cyberspace wallspace. Anything anybody wants to see particularly? Let me know, I'll try to be obliging!

No comments:

Post a Comment