Sunday, October 24, 2010

Autumn in Oxford








Today some friends and I took a walk around the University parks; what a glorious day! Although the air was brisk, the sun was shining and warm, and the leaves were beautiful. Enjoy the photos!

The quad here is Keble College; we popped our heads in through the door. Very nice quad! Beautiful old brick.

The ducks were hilarious. This couple had bread, and the birds WANTED IT! They flocked around, squawking and honking and flapping and chasing each other; they even came up to us, looking at us expectantly, demanding a snack. We didn't have anything with us, so the birds stomped away, all huffy and cranky. Highly entertaining. :)

5 comments:

  1. Quack! *giggle!* Nice ducky . . . :D Sorry, I'm in kind of a random mood right now! Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. . . . REALLY neat pictures, though! I want a really want a river :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS. Typo in that last one :D My bad. But I think you get the idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenna ... ? What have you been eating??? You sound a bit ... hyper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *shocked face* "Hyper"?! Me??? . . . NOOO. Of course not! Catherine, whatEVER made you think that?! (. . . And yet, I'm starting to wonder myself. Ah well. I am in a peachified mood right now :D. . . Everyone take cover! ;) Lol! . . . Heh. I think I'll leave now before I do something REALLY crazy :) But I still love the pictures!)

    ReplyDelete