Friday, December 3, 2010

Week 8, Michaelmas Term: THE END

Sad face. It's over.

Papers done. All three of them. Hard to believe.

Tutorials done. Tutors gone. Going to miss them.

Admin asking for departure dates.

Admin sending out email to remind us to take all our stuff with us when we leave, and not leave behind garbage.

And not take any of their stuff.

Brain cells gone too. Gone on holiday; not coming back for ... oh, a good long time.

And tomorrow, I sleep in. Until ... until WHENEVER I WANT.

What on earth am I going to do with myself for a WHOLE WEEKEND?

*grin*

3 comments:

  1. hooray for you!!!
    Wow. if that grin was illustrated, it would be an evil Calvin grin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Well, you could take more fantastic pictures so that I will be able to admire all of the wonderful things you've experienced this term.... ; D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good suggestion there, Anna :)

    ReplyDelete